Friday, June 03, 2005

One week has passed and I've cast on almost two projects (one being the Mystery Stole Along from Melanie, which I will be casting on after this post) and a pair of socks in my own (ugly) hand-dyed superwash. The ugliness will be remedied after the socks are knit; some turquoise dye should take care of it nicely. So two projects is showing restraint. Or rather, it would be, if I planned to stop there. See, I have two more sock patterns in the wings (one for my husband's first hand-knit pair), and I've bought the needles and balled the (hand-spun) yarn for my first moebius scarf, too. My excuse (if I really needed one) would be that they are all quick-finish projects. Oh yes... I'll be making a wristband or two, as well, from leftovers. And a skull-and-crossbones tank of my own design. Ahem. Restraint. Yes.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous ugliness said...

Hi Carrie, I recently started a new blog called Ugly Blog so I've been searching around for ugliest related blogs to check out and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (this post) in my search so I thought I'd drop a line to let you know. Anyway nice blog and have a good day!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger louisprehiem2301 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger micheljones0772461516 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home