Saturday, December 04, 2004

Auughhh! So many projects, so much work (which should be a good thing, right?), so much spinny-headedness and far too little time. I want to knit, knit, knit and spin, spin, spin. But first, I have to debug, debug, debug whatever is keeping Pagemaker from making a damn ps file, and I have to do some data entry, and some illustration. And I wish the kids would GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!

Sigh. Venting is never as helpful as I'd like to think. Anyhow. Mom's shawl is coming along. I have a handspun, hand-knit alpaca hat for my daddy. My sister will be getting a hand-dyed wrap if I can avoid sleeping for the next few weeks. I do so wish I had a good camera and a web domain (that's another bitchy story entirely) so that I could show you what I'm doing.

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. This too, shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home