Thursday, July 15, 2004

Oh my. So I went to Skeins on Main in Rochester today, because they had that last ball of Tahki New Tweed that I needed, and on sale at that. Who told me that that place was small? Because I need to have a talk with them. I nearly had a yarngasm when I walked in there. Koigu, all kinds of Noro, Colinette, Debbie Bliss, Plymouth, Rowan, yummy yarns stacked ceiling to floor; sparkly, fuzzy, colorful, juicy yarns. Books, buttons, and soft, squishy couches to sit and knit on. Even a little area in the back with many small tables at which to stitch and maybe bitch (just a little). Even Jade loved the place, though she has always seemed to have the makings of a fiber junkie, even at the tender age of three. I walked out with that ball of yarn, a new pattern, and a solemn vow to drop the kids off at my mom and dad's some afternoon so I can come back by myself. With a towel, because I'm going to be doing a lot of drooling.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home